Instagram Contest for Students
Will you be in Philadelphia this September 15th? This is your chance to win FREE admission to our National Symposium at the National Constitution Center! Learn more about our dynamic symposium HERE and keep reading to see details on our Instagram Contest for students. Don’t want to wait? REGISTER NOW.
Prizes and How to Win
The Grand Prize recipient gets free attendance to the Symposium VIP Reception on September 14th at the Wyndham Hotel in downtown Philadelphia, free admission to the Symposium at the National Constitution Center on September 15th, and a free tour of the new American Revolution Museum in Philadelphia. Ten runners up get free admission to the Symposium.
Post a photo on your Instagram that answers the question, “What do you do in your community to bring people together?” Use the hashtag #FAVUnity and like @1stamendmentvoice on Instagram to qualify for a Grand Prize and ten runners up prizes.
Time Limit: August 1-31st, 2018
Winners will be selected:
- August 10: 3 Runners Up
- August 17: 3 Runners Up
- August 24: 3 Runners Up
- August 24: 1 Runner Up and GRAND PRIZE Winner (selected from whole month submissions)
- Entrants can be any active student, whether high school, undergrad, graduate, PhD, etc.
- Entrants agree to allow First Amendment Voice (FAV) to use any photos submitted for promotional purposes in the Symposium or future events.
- In order to qualify, entrants must post a photo using the hashtag #FAVUnity and follow @1stamendmentvoice on Instagram.
- Only entries submitted between August 1st and August 31st, 2018 will be considered.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.