Help Others #FindTheirVoice
Thank you for supporting First Amendment Voice through your interest, your gifts, and your advocacy. We have made tremendous strides this year in creating forums to allow for civil discourse and understanding around first amendment freedoms. We anticipate the divisive rhetoric will only get worse in 2020.
Help us bring our programming to a wider audience this year.
Special Offer! Give on a monthly basis at $10 or more per month and receive a free FAV T-shirt!
Please consider contributing to FAV’s membership campaign if you would like to help more people attend our programming and make a difference in their communities. It is a perfect time to make a contribution and reap the benefit of helping others #FindTheirVoice through our nonpartisan, educational programming.
Our goal for June is to raise $10,000 in new donations to support the Constitution Day Webinar experience for members. Here are some other examples of what your donation can do:
- $1,000 [Framer]: cover two coffee talks, receive two (2) VIP webinar tickets, recognition at the webinar VIP reception
- $500 [Sentinel]: supports one coffee talk, receive one (1) VIP webinar ticket
- $250 [Guardian]: allows purchase of campus advocacy kit
- $100 [Minuteman]: support local delegate kit (business cards, promotional material)
- $50 [Patriot]: allows FAV to extend one free student or veteran membership
- $25: basic membership includes special invites and discounts at FAV programs
- Can’t donate? Sign up for our free newsletter to learn more about FAV impact.
Thank you for being a loyal supporter of FAV. By forwarding our content to friends and attending our educational and inspirational events, you can help heal the national discourse, showing Americans that we have more that unites us than divides us as a country.