First Amendment of the US Constitution
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or Abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
- Listen Intentionally, Disagree Compassionately: How Do We Talk About Politics?
- “Women, Life, Freedom”: The Mahsa Amini Protests in Iran
- Vet The Vote: How Veterans are Choosing to Serve their Country, Again
- First Amendment & Social Media Censorship: Breaking Down NetChoice, LLC v. Paxton
- Voter Suppression, Voter Fraud: What These Phenomena Mean for Our First Amendment Freedoms